At Frank Family Karate, safety is our top priority. In order to best serve our students and community, we have introduced a COVID-19 Safety Protocol to help keep our dojo sanitized, our staff and students healthy, and our community thriving. We ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. We do our best to maintain appropriate social distancing within the dojo at all times. All students work in their own area so they are social distancing.
2. All staff, parents, and students wear a mask if they are closer than 6 feet while in the dojo. However, the mask is not worn during training unless a parent requests the student to do so.
3. We will take everyone's temperature at the front door, with a touchless thermometer.
4. Students are allowed to enter the dojo 5 minutes before their class, as we let the class before them exit and then clean the equipment, and any touch surfaces between each class. Students wait at the end of the ramp for the student before them to come into the dojo.
5. All students must wash their hands and use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the dojo, and before stepping onto the mat.
6. We ask that any persons who are ill or symptomatic not come into the dojo, and parents must notify us if anyone in their family or close circle has been exposed to or tested positive for Covid-19; and if so, all must follow the Health Department's guidelines.
7. Hand Sanitizer is available upon entering and exiting the dojo.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know! We look forward to continuing to train safely, effectively, and to help our students meet their goals. We will all get through this together!